A new photo of the beautiful city of Canterbury in Kent and surrounding area every day.

Thursday 5 February 2009

Windows Series - St Dunstan

Again, I am aware of this not being a great photo from a technical perspective but if you want to have a good idea of what St Dunstan in Canterbury looked like the last time I dropped by, you can hardly get it better.
The only light coming into the room was from the small windows - not many and a few with stained glass. It was, still, a beautifull place to be...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very mysterious photograph.
Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I adore church windows and the simpler the better. This window is very simple but with the flower arrangement on the window there is an added beauty. Making a note to myself to pop into St. Dunstan next time I'm in Canterbury.

Janet said...

Very nice. I like the shape of the window.

Ms M said...

A lovely window! I like the mood of the photo.