A new photo of the beautiful city of Canterbury in Kent and surrounding area every day.

Saturday 12 April 2008

Country lane in Godmersham, Kent



I found this lane in Godmersham a few years ago. Last Tuesday it was a sunny day so I went back to take this picture for you. I parked the car and spent about half an hour taking pictures without a single car passing me.


I could hear the birds singing and feel the gentle touch of the wind coming from the hills caressing my face. I wanted to sit down and enjoy the warmth from the sun but I had to move on to get this picture for you... so I hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Rose, this is a gorgeous road scene. Lovely light and curve. Kudos!

Greyhound Girl said...

This is so picturesque! Just what I think of when I think of the English Countryside.

Petrea Burchard said...

I enjoy it, Rose! I could feel the air, as though I was there with you. Thanks for taking the photo for us.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely scene, exactly as i imagine an English lane should be

Greg
Hobart Daily
Bicheno Daily